Saturday 29 September 2012

Fudge, Ginger & Cinnamon Cookies

Sooo one morning before college this week, I ran out of some ginger cookies and the craving was too much to bare;) so I made these super easy cookies to have with my cuppa in less than 20 mins...




What You Will Need:

50g Caster Sugar
50g Soft Light Brown Sugar
75g Butter
2 Tbsp Golden Syrup
150g Self Raising Flour
Fudge pieces ( As many as you like)
1.5 tsp Ginger
1.5 tsp Cinnamon ( I added a tad more)


Method:

Preheat oven to 200 degrees

Cream together caster sugar, light brown sugar and butter

Add the 2 tbsp of syrup and stir in

Now add the cinnamon, ginger and fudge pieces and stir in

Sieve in self raising flour

Mix together with wooden spoon

Using your hands, roll the dough into balls and slightly flatten on a greased baking tray and put in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes

Remember to check on the cookies so that they don't burn or get too crisp, we want them to be crisp on the outside and softer in the centre :)


*I apologise about the rubbish lighting in the pictures. I didn't anticipate this to be a blog post as it was so last minute but as they turned out well I decided to share :)*






Enjoy!

Helen xX


6 comments:

  1. Thanks for your sweet comment. I agree! What more can I say.. blondes have more fun right? hahah.
    The cookies are looking yummy, really want to make these ones sometime. My friend made this one too once they were delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these look so yummy!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they really were, and a first attempt too haha xx

      Delete
  3. These sound absolutely delicious will definitely be trying these out or if my attempt fails will be passing the recipe to my mum :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you u very much! and thank you for follwing my blog too :D x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate everyone that takes the time to read my blog and comments, I always reply <3